Saturday, March 29, 2014

Guest Post: Marisa of Hey, Darling Polish!

  Time for another guest post! Today is Marisa from Hey, Darling Polish!. Enjoy!


ETA: I know this is late but I forgot to add the page break. Enjoy! 




Hello lovelies!

I'm super excited to be guest posting for Sam today! I actually really enjoy writing guest posts for people!

A little about me: My name is Marisa and I run the blog Hey, Darling Polish! I'm also a Graphic and Media design student in college and I love having fun nails!

Anywho, onto the nails!nails, nail art, nail polish, stripes, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, pahlish, forest of the dead,

nails, nail art, nail polish, stripes, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, pahlish, forest of the dead,

Here's what I used:

These nails were really simple to do! I started with 2 coats of the Pure Ice polish and when that dried, I used the watercolor technique to dab on some of the brown polish. When that had dried, I applied my striping tape and used a thicker coat of Forest Of The Dead. I then pulled the tape up and sealed it all in with top coat!

nails, nail art, nail polish, stripes, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, pahlish, forest of the dead,

I love indie polishes and it's almost scary how quickly my stash has grown over the past year since discovering them haha. Whoops! My Pahlish polishes hold a special place in my heart since the ones that I own are all Doctor Who inspired! They're also super unique in my stash so that's always a win.

nails, nail art, nail polish, stripes, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, pahlish, forest of the dead,

I always end my posts with a song, so I hope Sam doesn't mind!

The Lonely Forest - We Sing In Time

Thanks for letting my post for you Sam! I hope everyone enjoyed!

-Marisa! (:





2 comments: